Saturday, November 8, 2008

My Wonderful Children




I thought I'd talk about my babies today.

I feel sorta overwhelmed with the feelings I have for them, so this is the perfect way to express them!

First My son, Blake


This is him NOT wanting to smile at me as usual LOL.
We went to a B-day Party today. He was so well behaved!
He is the most handsome adorable kid I know. And I'm NOT just saying that ;)
I look at him and his sister and see PURE perfection. How could someone look at their kids and NOT believe in God? He makes the perfect creations, and he def proved that while making my children!
Blake will always be my baby boy. Even when he's 50 years old. I love this boy with all my soul. He's learning so much! He was darn smart before he started K-3 but WOW at him now. He learns songs faster then Ive ever heard a kid learn them. He's always doing puzzles and "reading" He's so helpful with me. He's always had a Super soft heart! My parents would tease me when he was a baby when I'd say he's Tender hearted. He has yet to prove otherwise! He protects me as best as he knows how, and he'd never do anything mean to me. (Other than being the typical tot) When we are wrestling and daddy tells Blake to "get mommy!" Blake says "UH UH!!" haha.
He's a clever little thing too! Just the things he comes up with seem soooo grown, and my baby isn't even 3.5 years old yet.
He looks out for his sister. Even tho he still hasn't mastered sharing with her. LOL
I hope they make a GREAT team in school. They will only be 2 grades apart. I have such high hopes for them. I know they won't let me down. They are destined for GREAT things!


Now for my little bundle of ATTITUDE! lol


This little girl is sooooo far beyond her age of ONE YEAR OLD, it's not even funny!! She acts like she's 16, and struts her stuff like she's a grown woman with the experience of the world!
She talks like a 2.5 year old. She "puts make-up on" lol
She talks back ALREADY! Yells when ppl are wrong! haha. She is a BALL OF FIRE! and my mom told me girls are easier!?!?!? I think NOT!!
She LOVES to sing! We don't know what about, but she sings! She was in gymnastics with 2 yr olds, and it was all too easy for her, we completed the class, and we are holding off until she can join the 2-3 year olds. She is sooo advanced!! She soaks up everything!!!!!!
Blake was never a mocker. If we slipped saying something, he wouldn't repeat it. I love that! haha. But Caitlyn, no way. We can't say ANYTHING around her.She is a sponge.
And she knows she is adorable!! She fooled us. She was such a quiet baby. Just layed there, never cried. And I MEAN never! She slept thru the night since she came home from the hospital. She was never a bother. Until she hit one yr old. And now she fits perfectly in to our family....she's LOUD!! :P

My babies make me so proud.
I could ask for nothing more in life.
I love my hubby, My children, and my life in general.

2 comments:

Maria Ison said...

Love both of those pictures but the one of Caitlyn is absolutely gorgeous. You have 2 beautiful children, Nicole.

Unknown said...

You are such a great mama you love your kiddos so much. wonderful blog.