Friday, November 21, 2008

His Thanksgiving party

(Blake is the one in the cowboy shirt-well I guess you can't tell- It has a brown splotch on it LOL he's right up front!)
My baby got scared and had to sit with his mommy.
I was a little hurt he didn't stay and sing, but I know that soon enough, I will be BEGGING him to sit in my lap and let me baby him. So I didn't mind too much. He was embarassed I think. All those ppl WATCHING! hehe.
The lunch was yummy!
I can't wait for the REAL Thanksgiving dinner! My MIL is having it catered from Folks Country cookin'! MMMMM and my mom is home making everything! Well with the help of Sam's club!
I was there, along with my mother, my mother-in-law, Caitlyn, and Blake's Uncle Goobie.




^My mom and my brother ^

6 comments:

M&M said...

TELL HIM TO STOP GROWING UP!!! lol awww.my nephew is sooooo handsome lol.Edward agrees lol.I love you guys!!

D said...

your getting a whipping for putting that picture up.

Nicole said...

HAHA! I thought you'd say that!! :P

Maria Ison said...

First of all, I'm so jealous of Caitlyn's hair. Haylee's needs to GROW! 2nd, Blakie is just too cute. I know what you mean about it being a bit if a disappointment when Blake had to come and sit with you but those are the moments you want to cherish the most--he wanted his mommy. Awww he's such a sweet boy.

Jarron Khoo said...

The kids are so cute! Lovely! :-)

Unknown said...

How adorable ...both your kids are just to cute for their own good.