Wednesday, November 5, 2008

...Convoy...



......Coz we got a little old convoy rockin' thru the night Yeah we got a little old convoy aint she a beautiful sight Come on and join our convoy aint nothin' gonna get in our way We gonna roll this truckin' convoy 'cross the USA Convoy.....

Thought I'd serenade ya first. hehe.

Well, I am officially a truckers wife thanks to our good ol' economy. *sigh*
Seems as though it will be good money. My hubby just started. This will be his second week. Actually when he gets back on the road it will be his 3rd. He had to stay home and fix a truck.

We get the first paycheck Friday, and we will see NONE. It will all go to our PASTDUE bills. But at least we will be caught up right?
I guess you can say we live ABOVE our means. At least now we do. When you have a good chunk of money coming in weekly you learn to live a certain way. Now we have close to nothing coming in, but still have all the same bills. *double sigh* Its rough right now. I hope we can all be used to the trucking life. Which like I said the money seems good, but the time missed with my hubby, does it seem worth it? Maybe until our bills get caught up and we are living comffy again. But man, that first week was horrible. The kids missed him so much. Esspecially our son. He's 3. His father is his world right now! (Until girls =P) By day 4 with out daddy, the kids were grumps, I was dreaming of sleep and I wanted to double up on the happy pills!!
Maybe we'll get used to it....maybe we won't.
Are there other young moms like me out there with a trucker man? I'd like to meet some. LOL see what their thoughts on it is. What they do to stay sane with two tots at home.


*My hubby took these photos out on the road in New Mexico



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your blog. Welcome to blogger lol!

Maria Ison said...

Awww thanks for the serenade! lol Richard took some beautiful pictures while he was gone.