Thursday, March 4, 2010

And Now Im Back, From Outer space


Okay, Maybe not outer space....
But A LOT has happened in the past year I haven't blogged about.

I am now a mommy to THREE! yes, count them beauties! I added updated pictures on the right hand side plus added baby boys!

It's stressful most of the time. But at the end of the day, I'm pretty darn happy. Richard is still driving a rig over the road. So that's my main stress in life. Raising our children mostly by myself. But I have to be doing something right b/c they are such lovely kids. We are battling with HYPERNESS right now, but that's what you get when you're on the 2 year plan. Right? I have a 4 yr old who knows it ALL, a 2 year old that is the prissiest, meanest, sweetest thing you'll ever lay your eyes on & a 4 month old, who is a complete booby baby. I have mastered the art of hollering at kids to clean their mess up, WHILE cleaning their mess up, WHILE breastfeeding a baby! Poor baby boy probably thinks he's on a ride you can eat on too! I'm up & down all day long.

I've really gotten stung by the domestic bug! I want to cook different things. Also I'm interested in cooking ahead and freezing them. ANYTHING that makes my life a little easier! I actually froze my first meal today. I made meatballs, the kids loved them, then I froze the leftovers for a future meal. I'm taking knitting classes and starting to sew. I'm really interested in making the kids clothes. I don't understand the patterns, but Ill find someone who can help. I'll be posting things I make or TRY to make!

*Look For Giveaways!*

No comments: