Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Some Deals I found this week!!!

I went to walmart for a QUICK run in! I had to get some ink.
Well the kids stayed in the car with daddy so I did some extra looking! hehe.
I got:
4 packs if 12 shick double razors (used 4-$2.00 off Q's. they were 1.98 for the each pack)
1 johnson & johnson kids bath bar (used 1- $1.00 off Q and the bath barwas .98 cents)
total: -.15 cents!
I ended up paying .38 cents in tax!
THEN today I went back to walmart and got MORE deals!
yay!
I got 4 of the new Glade Lasting impressions starter kits
5 Kraft BBQ sauces
4 Kraft salad dressings
2 pert plus shampoos for men
2 Sure deoderants
2 mini lint rollers
a big thing of great value dish washing det.
4 velveeta mac & cheese cups
4 Kraft mac & cheese cups
total B4 Q's: $55.00
total after Q's: $17.00
Im pretty proud of myself!!
*I tooks pictures can add later, but my camera cord is bent a little. ugh*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are too cute nicole :)