Friday, May 8, 2009

Hello All!!

It's been forever since I've been on here!! After moving, I just got out of the habit!
A few things have happened.

Im expecting baby #3. Im 13 weeks 5 days today. So I'll probably be blogging about that a lot! The stress of having a 3 yr old, 2 yr old and these hormones! are making me go insane! But I'll deal! Blake is getting older, and he has his good days and BAD days, but all in all, he's a GREAT help! He's so smart! And just a ball of energy and emotions!

Also, Caitlyn, our little barbie doll has turned 2 rescently! This girl is a true diva! Its scary!!

And her terrible twos ARE terrible!! She's so different from when Blake was this age!

We have Blake all signed up for PRE-SCHOOL!! eeekkkk! He'll be going all day like REAL school!! He'll eat breakfast & lunch there. Ahhhh! He's growing up way too fast! He'll be 4 this month. He tells everyone about his green school. hehe. Someone asks him how old he is and his answer is always the same. "tree, but soon I be door. and then I go to my new school! The green one. The brown one is my old school!" LOL

*~*~*~*~

I rescently started clipping coupons! So I'll be posting here too. I need to brag to someone. No one else cares. haha. Well my hubby LOVES it!

I found recycling dumpsters in town and took look see, and went diving! OMG! *turning red* but I got LOTS of coupon inserts! I want to go back. I'll post deals that I find online and get in stores!
well I think that will be all for an update.

2 comments:

Poirier Family said...

CONGRATS on the new baby!! We too have been clipping coupons and only getting things on sale. RECYCLING is the way to go. Other people trash is my treasure!!

:O) Susan

photographs and memories said...

Glad to see you posting again. :))