Monday, March 15, 2010

What was I thinking?


Three kids 2 years apart! My first two aren't quite 2 years apart. They were okay. It was when I threw baby boy into the mix it all went CRAZY. The two oldest are fine to handle when it was just them. The fighting, and yelling at each other, I could handle b/c I didn't have a infant NEEDING me 24/7 Baby boy is a GREAT baby, but I want to snuggle with him too, show him the undivided attention the other two had. It's HARD to do that when you have a 4 year old constantly telling me what to do (or so he thinks) and a 2 year old throwing tantrums! The tantrums didn't REALLY start til now. Maybe it's because she will be 3 in a week. Age 3 was worse than age 2 with my son, why should I expect any less with my barbie doll? As they get older, I know they will still fight and their attitudes will be even worse. BUT I pray they will listen a little better. Like not be so forgetful?? Sigh, next week I'll have a 4 yo,3yo,&5mo. I love them tho. I really do. No matter how much of a "mean mommy" I can be sometimes.

1 comment:

tz said...

thanks for stopping by my blog! Your mean mommie comment made me laugh...I always tell the boys, 'don't make mean mommie come out!' they're going to grow up thinking I have multiple personality disorder :D I married my HS sweetheart also, we'll be celebrating our 18th this may....I hope you two lengthy happiness too!