Thursday, March 4, 2010

How Lucky Am I?


I am so excited to have been chosen to try these products out on my children!

I opened the package, and the first thing I did was smell! *because that's always the first test, right!?* and they smell so good. I got the kids to try and they agreed! Actually, My little Barbie thought it was purfume and wanted me to rub it on her arm!!

I will def. be letting you know how the trial goes, but guess what!?

One lucky reader gets a whole set as well!
Check them out on Facebook and become a FAN. I did!
Do that and leave me a comment and I will add your name to the lot! I will draw a name and announce it Monday afternoon.
*I will contact the winner*

9 comments:

Jessica Repak said...

Oooo this looks really lovely and a useful product!

Ashlee Gardner said...

I want I want!!! :) Heres my comment!!!!

~Tiffany Mayfield~ said...

This is a great invention. I remember those dreadful lice treatments everytime the school would send a letter home saying, "we have discovered head lice in a childs head that is in your students class.". I remember having to have at least 2 treatments a year. If everyone would invest in this product then there would be less headaches on having to do the treatment and less head lice to make our babies itch and scratch. Just my opinion. Thanks for reading.

Leslie Wilkie said...

I think Dylan would love this!!

Dusk Taylor said...

Wonderful Nicole! How do you get into this stuff??? Pick me!!! lol

woozybear said...

Oooh I want!

Meghan said...

We struggled with lice for a long time. Two young girls who have long hair and love to share their brushes..ugh. I'd love to use a product like this.

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!! that sound like something i would love to keep!!

Brandi Strickland

Nicole said...

Thanks Lady! I contacted the winner! Look out for more giveaways.

This giveaway is CLOSED!!!