Friday, January 16, 2009

Monster Jam 2009!!










This was a BLAST! My 3yr old LOVED it. After it was all done, we headed home. Blake fell asleep in the car. The next morning he woke me up saying he wanted to go see Monster Jam again! lol Next year we are def. getting closer.

But we got to go to the pit party where we got to see the trucks up close. Blake got to sit in BULLdozers tire!! And he played in the sand piles with his monster truck he got there.

Every little boy should get to experience this!

2 comments:

eight helping hands said...

Hi Nicole,
Thanks for stopping by my blog and laughing about by blubber legs. Don't kids just say the funniest things. I love your blog site, so pretty to look at. You have a beautiful family. I will add you to my bloggers list and be back to see you!

Unknown said...

Nicole ..those are some nice shots..wtg girly...

monster Jamm OHHH YEAHHH!!!