Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Advance Techniques From Avon

I had the opportunity to try Advanced Techniques Purifying Treatment Shampoo along with CelloShine Treatment
Dry Ends Serum
Mirror Shine Spray
All by Advanced Techniques.

This shampoo is aimed at treating build-up in the hair. This product instantly removes up to 80% of dulling residue caused by environmental pollutants, dulling impurities and product residue leaving hair less coated and looking and feeling healthy. Its the best smelling shampoo I've ever spelt. And it stays smelling great all day!! Its recomended to use once a week to clarify hair, then go back to your favorite Advance Techniques shampoo.
This IS now my choice of hair cleaning product and I couldn't be happier.
If you'd like to be as happy as me I have a FREE shipping code for you all. Type in
http://www.avon.com/
Pick out anything you'd like from the site (at least $30) and at check out type in the code JINGLE30
*Offer expires January 1st 2009*
Happy Shopping!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm not a fan of Avon but I'm glad something works. :)