Monday, November 15, 2010

I had a great opportunity!

What a GREAT company and product!!

My fave thing about it is the description on the front of each bottle of product they offer:

"Free from the bad stuff like parabens, phthalates and fragrances, Episencial products are loaded with all-natural goodness and healthy organics."

They just put it all right there for ya! I wish I knew about them when Blake was little. He had SO many skin problems, from eczema causing bad rashes and dry spots, to just odd looking red splotched from anything fragrant touching his skin.

I've gotten A LOT of use out of their protective face balm and the cool weather is JUST starting! I on my nose & lips and it is doing the trick!! I've used it all except for the Sun screen. That will surly be used this summer though. The lotion is GREAT, the bubble bath and wash nice to use while knowing that you have nothing harsh in the tub with the kids!

I'm telling you, they have a return customer here!! Let me know if you have ANY questions about the products and how it works, feels, smells. Like I said, I've used them all except the Sun Block.

On to the get together!!~

I also got some products to giveaway! Us gymnastics moms have a whole hours to just sit and chat, so I thought who better to share these goodies with! The moms loved getting these to try and I can't wait to get some feedback from them!!

Sarah won Bingo
moms & dads welcome :)
Gymnastics mamas!!

No comments: